So Emmitt is still teething and still doesn't have any teeth... I wish his little teeth would hurry up and come in. It would make all of our lives easier. I got him a tooth brush the other day to get him used to using it for when his teeth do eventually come in. And who would have guessed that he loves it. He seriously will sit and chew on it for hours. He seems to like it more than most toys. I am sure that the bristles feel good on his gums and maybe its helping them come in faster. We can only hope.
He still loves the dogs. I don't think that will ever change and I guess when we can we will have to get our own dog some day. Hopefully we can get one that is already trained, from a shelter or someone who is selling theirs. Lola is starting to really warm up to him now. Well at least when he has food. Haha. We have a space saver high chair so I usually sit on the floor and feed him. So Lola always comes over and sits right up next to him. And any time he has food on his hands or face she licks it off for him. He thinks its the best thing in the world. He sticks his hands out and reaches for her to keep licking him.
No comments:
Post a Comment