I can not beleive he rolled over! I was changing his diaper on Tuesday and he just rolled over. I was so shocked. He always rolls onto his side from his back but he never rolls to his tummy, until then. Then the next morning he rolled from his tummy to his back. He is so strong I can't wait to get it on video. He also holds his head up really well. He is always trying to look around and see everything.
Peyton is 3 months old and Emmitt is 2 weeks in this picture.
Bath time. He loves taking baths. The other day I had him in the shower with me. I had this bath tub on the shower floor so I could set him in it while I washed my hair and while I was rinsing it out he fell asleep. He was so comfortable and he just loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment